Bobby L. Hickman is an Atlanta-based freelance business and travel journalist who writes for a variety of print and online publications. A former newspaper reporter and editor, he is an author, ghostwriter, blogger, copywriter, and marketing content creator. He also works as an IT consultant, providing technical and project management services to Fortune 500 financial services companies. Bobby is a member of the American Society of Journalists and Authors (ASJA) and the Atlanta Press Club.
His experience includes:
- Business journalism for National Association of Realtors, Georgia Trend, Atlanta Business Chronicle, Merger Market (Pearson), various trades.
- White papers, blogs for Oracle Real Estate/Campus Housing Consulting
- Travel and music journalism for Southern Living, TravelMuse.com, Where2Now, Deep South, etc.
- Blog content for California Tours; Atlanta-Pacific Group; Oracle Real Estate Group; Jade Tours.
- Consumer finance for QuinStreet (Insure.com, etc.)
- Corporate histories for Gale/Cengage Publishing
- Education-related content for Institute for Career Research; Scholastic Administrator
- Ghosted books, articles for Scholastic Publishing.
- Corporate communications for NCR, The Benefit Company, Osceola Regional Medical Center.
- Technical/IT projects with IBM, Allstate, AFLAC, etc.
CONTACT US TO LEARN MORE: